Saturday, November 12, 2011

Quick and Easy Candy for the Obligatory Cookie Exchange

When I was pregnant, I ate Take 5 candies by the truckload.  I started off with Peanut M&Ms, but my friend Shannon got me hooked on Take 5.  I still get a hankering for these tasty treats, so I was really excited when I saw these Pretzel things that a colleague made.  The only thing missing from them was the peanut butter in the Take 5.  I had more than my fair share in the English Office.  In fact, I believe I ate all of them. When I asked her how to make them, she laughed. 

Here you go:
1 Bag of mini pretzel twists (the thick ones are best...Snyder?)
1 Bag of Rolo Candies
Tray of Pecan Halves

Place a piece of parchment paper on a cookie sheet.
Place pretzels on them
Relieve each Rolo of its pretty gold foil
Put a Rolo on each pretzel
Top each Rolo with a pecan half
Bake at 350 until the candy melts (about eight minutes).

Cool. 

YUMMMMM.

No comments:

Post a Comment