Monday, January 10, 2011

It Seemed Like a Good Idea at the Time...

Everyone under the sun has a blog these days.  As one who has never really been a joiner, I was (am?) reluctant to start writing about my musings and such.  I mean, how exciting can one person be, really?  I'm not famous except to my kids and dog; I'm not setting the academic world on fire, except that I am a teacher; and I am not a political pundit, except for the time I ran for state office.  So, really, how interesting could this blog really be? 
But here's the deal.  I have great material.  I have a husband who makes me laugh every day and children who make me laugh multiple times a day.  The dog even cracks me up.  This  means that either my sense of humor is way off, or they really are funny.  I'm going to go with them being funny.  My take on their adventures may be a little bit different than many moms' takes, but I guess that's where this blog comes in. 

I hope that you enjoy reading it a fraction of the amount that I am having writing it because really, you can't make this stuff up.

1 comment: